Sunday, July 31, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge -- Day 12



Day 12 - A book or series of books you’ve read more than five times


I hope comic strip books are acceptable for this challenge as I have read It's A Magical World: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection by Bill Watterson easily more than five times. Calvin and Hobbes appealred to the rebel in me, provided numerous laughs when laughs were needed, and warmed my heart on the coldest of days. Also this cartoon provided lots of snarky commentary which I loved. If you have not read this series, do so now.

1 comment:

  1. Grimm's Fairy Tales. My father used to read them to me when I was very young. I have reread it many times over the years.

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!