Sunday, July 10, 2011

100 Things That Make Me Happy -- Parts Two, Three, Four, and Five!


EEP!!! I start a blog feature on June 12th and completely forgot about it! I am really sorry about that. So because of that here are #11-60 of 100 Things That Make Me Happy.

11: Having a tax refund every year

12: Waking up with thoughts of David running through my head

13: Hearing the words “I love you” every day

14: Sunsets

15: Sunrises

16: Having a big comfy chair to sit in to relax and read

17: My temperpedic bed…so comfy!

18: Blogger/Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr

19: Digital photography

20: Taking photos of beautiful women

21: Finishing a book

22: Starting a new book

23: Being able to sleep in past 6:30am

24: Going out on the weekends

25: The television shows Heroes, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, 90210, MTV Cribs, V, Supernatural. Color Splash, How Do I Look, Sex and the City, My Wife and Kids, Everybody Hates Chris, George Lopez, and so many more.

26: Seeing the NY Rangers lose.

27: The NY Giants winning the Super Bowl

28: The NY Mets

29: Stargazer Lilies

30: Daisies

31: Having David make me dinner, even though I question his motives.

32: Vanilla Chai Lattes from Starbucks

33: Students passing my Mathematics tests

34: Random Acts of Kindness

35: Having flowers delivered to my jobs unexpectedly

36: Seeing the birds in my backyard garden and fountains

37: Watching a squirrel scurry across the top of my backyard fence

38: Hot Beverages and quiet time with David

39: Even though sometimes we are both broke, David and I can still have fun at his uncles house, whether it would be watching television or talking.

40: Watching David sleep.

41: Seeing affectionate couples on the subway

42: Being part of one of those affectionate couples on the subway.

43: Being blessed with a phenomenal fiance' and great friends. ;-)

44: Licking the pot after making chocolate pudding

45: A warm blanket straight from the dryer on a cold night.

46: Watching the July 4th Fireworks

47: Butterflies

48: Cuddling with my dogs

49: Finally knowing the meaning of love and what it feels like.

50: Just being in love.

51: Finding and helping stray animals

52: Having all of my five senses to appreciate and love everything in life

53: That I have a job to go to every day, even though I hate it sometimes.

54: The fact that David is not only my fiance', but my best friend.

55: Being able to pay for my Masters degree with my own money and having no loans from a bank.

56: Two words—FROZEN YOGURT

57: Staying smoke free

58: Staying drug free

59: When I think I am worth nothing, someone thanks me for being there in their life and tells me that I mean the world to them

60: Back rubs

What are some things that make you happy? Will be back next week with #61-70!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!