Monday, July 11, 2011

Rules of (Dis)Facebook and (Dis)Twitter


After reading this great article Heat Wave Hermitude: The Rules of Disengagement by Alexandra Frazen, it really got me thinking...I spend entirely way too much time on Facebook and Twitter. As soon as I wake up, the computer goes on and I immediately check status updates or tweets. Sometimes I do not get up out of bed and check it on my phone. There are books that are piling up and sometimes my bed goes unmade. So this is a proposition I bring forth to you:

~~I AM GOING TO GIVE UP FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR TWO DAYS~~

That is right. I will not check Facebook or Twitter for two whole days. I feel that my digital life is taking over my real life and I simply need to change that. I need to get out more, read, see movies, all of that fun stuff. So for two days -- July 12th and 13th -- I will not check Facebook and Twitter. If you need to get in touch with me, you can email me or text/call me; that is if you have the number.

Hope you join me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!