Friday, July 22, 2011
New Recipe: 2 Minute Almond Butter Flourless Cake
Over on Kelli's blog, there was a recipe for a one minute peanut butter cake. Now myself and baking might not go hand in hand. I do have somewhat of a sweet tooth and I traditionally go for desserts with chocolate and frosting. With my attempt of losing weight, I changed the recipe around. I did and it turned out DELICIOUS!
Here is the recipe I used:
Dani's 2 Minute Microwave Almond Butter Flourless Cake
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 tablespoon Stevia in the Raw or Sugar in the Raw
* 1 heaping scoop of Barn Nutrition/Kurt Angle UltraFiber DX
* 2 tablespoons almond butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla soy milk
1. In a small bowl or mug, whisk together all ingredients above
2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. Go answer a few text messages or read a newspaper article
4. Remove cake from cup (or don’t),let it cool
The cake turned out so fluffy and moist...definitely a good healthy dessert!