Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- July 14th Edition


HAPPY BASTILLE DAY EVERYONE!

Okay yes I am not French, I am Italian-American. But I can still appreciate other cultures that give the world great art, clothes, and cuisine!

What else am I in love with this week? Let's see...

~~My disengagement from Facebook and Twitter for two days. Okay..I tried. I really did. I did not check it as much as I usually do (every 5 minutes lol) but I could not totally disengage. It was an exciting experiment though.

~~The movie Horrible Bosses. If you have not seen it yet, GO NOW. A lot of truth in that movie about bosses/managers/higher up people in the world of work.

~~My mom enjoying the macarons I got at Macaron Cafe. I got her a box of 6 and the flavours were grapefruit, hazelnut chocolate, pistachio, caramel, cassis, and violet. Her favorites were the pistachio and violet. I think I know what to get her for her birthday now for birthday "cake".

~~Watching my brother in awe of the wrestlers Jack Evans and Amazing Red.

~~RuPaul's Drag U on LOGO Channel.

~~The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tomorrow!

~~The pierogi at Veselka on 2nd Avenue. Definitely worth a trip back!

~~Kurt Angle's UltraFiber DX. It works!

~~Checking off the restaurants I have tried on my list.

~~Alex Riley's new theme song "Say It To My Face" by Downstait. Listen below:


~~Going for a manicure with my mom who got a pedicure.

~~Pomegranate black tea for breakfast.

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!