Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- July 7th Edition


Ahhhh summer....no work, no getting up at 530am and dashing out the door at 630am to catch a bus....as you can tell I love summer vacation! Here is what I have been in love with this week besides summer vacation:

~~The Macy's Fireworks Show on 12th Avenue with David, especially how we left...
~~This bracelet from Tarina Tarantino Starchild Odyssey (debating about saving up for it)
~~Gala's blog of fabulous outfits for fancy femmes.
~~My ice box of a room. It helps with my sinus problems that I have developed due to humidity.
~~The movies Love Etc. and Mr Popper's Penguins.
~~Finding out that bread and cheese do not love me anymore which is fine with me.
~~Having the confidence in wearing shorts in NYC.
~~Helping various tourists navigate my lover of NYC.
~~Ruby red grapefruit.
~~Watermelon!
~~Antipasto with my mom and dad after swimming.
~~Finding presents for myself for either Christmas or my birthday.


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!