Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tootsie Tuesday--April 6th Edition



Today was the three week mark of the hard cast on my left foot. It was taken off, which tickled a little bit, and my foot was ripe! After washing off my foot and putting lots of lotion on my foot and leg and realizing that I need a wax BADLY, I was sent to x-rays. That was not a joy. The x-ray technician wanted me to put my foot flat onto the board. Um, lady my ankle has been in a hard cast for THREE WEEKS! I can barely move my foot. Luckily we figured out to get my foot flat and the x-rays were done.

I went back into the examination room, in a wheelchair and since the nurses were pushing me I could not pop a wheelie. I also forgot my sequined Mickey Mouse ears that I wanted to wear at my appointment but that is okay. Anyway the doctor looked over my x-rays and said that my fracture is healing nicely and that he was glad that it was because sometimes the fracture I have does not heal sometimes.

Now I am in a walking velcro boot like the one pictured above but it is black. I am still out of work for the next three weeks and my next doctors appointment is April 27th.

2 comments:

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!