Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #9--April 30th Edition

Here is the F3 for this week: So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can’t actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.

What would you put in the box? No cheating - you’re not allowed to include things such as links to your livejournal.

For me...here are my 12 items

1)Queensryche Greatest Hits CD
2)My autograph binder
3)My paper journal
4)Best of Manami Toyota video tape
5)Various wrestling pictures that I have taken
6)The Book: If Chins Could Kill by Bruce Campbell
7)My NJ Devils Jersey
8)A telephone
9)The movie Untamed Heart starring Christian Slater and Marisa Tomei
10)A stargazer lily flower
11)A purple streamer
12)A old pair of eyeglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!