Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--April 22nd Edition


Hello fellow lovers! What is making you swoon with glee this week?

--First and foremost, my friend's Doug latest movie production Play Dead: The Movie It deals with Zombies and Football. ZOMBIES AND FOOTBALL. How much more tremendous can this be? Plus Doug is an awesome Special Effects artist and he, along with Morgan Mae from Burning Angel, got me involved in the NYC Zombie Crawl. CHECK IT OUT!

--This song always makes me happy:

--Yes I am a teenage girl trapped in a 32 year old body...I LOVE THIS SONG


--A friend of mine is having another baby boy and she made a baby registry and one of the things she has on her list is Rockabye Baby: Lullaby Renditions of No Doubt. So I did a search...and found this...and wished I taught preschool so I can play it during Naptime: Rockabye Baby: Lullaby Renditions of Metallica

--This little meme from Jacque: Go to google.com, type in Who's the cutest?, and click I'm feeling lucky! SO true!

--Look at this awesome seat! It can be bought here--Cupcake Seat

--That Cherie Currie of the Runaways liked this status update on my Facebook: Great words to live by: "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."--H. Jackson Brown Jr

--WANT WANT WANT BIG Metallic Pink Bow Headband

--My mom pointing to a picture of rocks in a catalog and I say PAPER, SCISSOR! and thus laughing ensued!

--This will seriously make me buy a game system now:

--Being invited to an art gallery opening!

--That I went outside with the Dani Terminator Boot! I went to the Order Sons of Italy in America meeting (I am the secretary) and it felt GOOD! Contemplating going to the movies tomorrow night with a friend.

--Tickets for FAITH NO MORE and DENIS LEARY! Love pre-sale codes...makes me feel worthy.

What are you so in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!