What has made Dani swoon with love with this?
First off, IT IS MAY 27TH YET? I am going to find out when and where the premiere is, but just in case I can not, I know where I will be the weekend of May 27th...
--Conversations with new friends I met on Blogger. Makes my heart happy!
--These truths from 88 Important Truths I've Learned About Life:
7. Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be.
17. Every passing face on the street represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours.
22. Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can destroy its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
24. Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
29. A person who is unafraid to present a candid version of herself to the world is as rare as diamonds.
33. Blame is the favorite pastime of those who dislike responsibility.
51. “Gut feeling” is not just a euphemism. Tension in the abdomen speaks volumes about how you truly feel about something, beyond all arguments and rationales.
64. Words are immensely powerful. One cruel remark can wound someone for life.
--Getting my family and my fiance' addicted to the game known as BOP IT.
--Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. If you have not seen it, I highly suggest you do!
--Signing up for PayPerPost.com to possibly make some extra money!
--That I am almost at 10 followers and it only took me about 2 months! So happy!
--Thank you Marcus Dowling for this--Malcolm McLaren Tribute Mix
--Updating my Amazon Wish List
--That The Vitamin Shoppe now carries products by Genuine Health! I can not wait to get my hands on their vitamins!
--Catching up on my Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection on DVD.
--Gala's Coachella Mixtape Girl knows ways into my heart something fierce....
--Looking forward to the return of FAITH NO MORE! I have not decided if I want to go on July 2nd or July 5th. Probably July 2nd and then sleep over at David's and then go to Washington DC that weekend!
So what is making you swoon this week?