Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #7--April 16th Edition

I did this back in 2004 on my old journal...now I do it here!

Three things that scare me:
1: Spiders
2: Death
3: Loneliness

Three people who make me laugh:
1: My fiance' David
2: George Carlin
3: Obscure news stories that make no sense

Three Things I love:
1: Professional Wrestling
2: Reading
3: Horror Movies

Three Things I hate:
1: Animal Cruelty
2: Boredom
3: Stupidity

Three things I don't understand:
1: How people can destroy the environment
2: Certain fashion trends
3: No Child Left Behind Act

Three things on my desk:
1: Notebook
2: Cell Phone
3: Pen

Three things I'm doing right now:
1: Typing This
2: Thinking
3: Eating a cracker

Three things I want to do before I die:
1: Have a classroom of my own.
2: Visit all 50 States
3: Visit Australia

Three things I can do:
1: Digital Photography
2: Write
3: Draw

Three ways to describe my personality:
1: Outgoing
2: Friendly
3: Perky

Three things I can't do:
1: Drive a car/motorcycle/boat
2: Roller skate/ice skate
3: Gymnastics

Three things I should do more often:
1: Clean my room
2: Reading
3: Sleep for more than 5 hours a night.

1 comment:

  1. yep the things you hate, ditto..
    the things that scare you.. ditto on that too!!
    I am trying to get better with the spider thing though, hubby is terrified of them so I try to be the brave one...hehe
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!