Monday, March 1, 2010

Kayfabe Monday--March 1, 2010 Edition

As the world knows, a lot of professional wrestlers have their own demons to face. They are still human beings. Whether it is drugs, alcohol, steroids, mental illness, or anything in particular--they are still human beings

On November 13, 2005, the wrestling world lost one of the most charismatic and skilled professional wrestlers the world has ever seen--EDDIE GUERRERO. I still can not watch any videos featuring him as tears start to flow. I remember sitting in my house with my old desktop; David and my brother sitting in another room watching a football and all of the sudden I screamed out "EDDIE GUERRERO DIED!" Both of them rushed into the room I was in with the jaws in their hands. It was something we did not want to believe. But after reading reports, it was tragically true.

Wrestling shows around the United States did the right thing by hosting ten bell salutes as well as memorial shows. One of the websites I go to frequently--www.NoDQ.com posted this video and I feel Combat Zone Wrestling did the right thing.



What do you think? Would love to hear your thoughts.

In other wrestling news, as most of you are aware, Hurricane Helms, Paul Burchill, and Maria Kannelis were cut from the WWE on Friday February 26th. Let the cuts begin! I predict Hurricane Helms and Paul to be in TNA on May 27th while Maria goes on and promotes her music career. You can listen to a preview of her single "Fantasy" here--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APuPkYpryM

Personally I like Mickie James' single "Are You With Me?" better, and I consider myself a rock and roll girl. Here is Mickies' single:

As always I ask your thoughts--which is better at singing Maria or Mickie James? Until next Monday...remember...

I BELIEVE IN KAYFABE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!