Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on Foot + Birthday

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has wished me well in the recovery of my broken foot.

Right now, it has been one full week since my foot was placed into a traditional hard cast. I got a few signatures and decorated it a little. I "walk" on the heel of the cast and make sure to keep my toes up. I am using crutches. On April 6th, the cast comes off and my foot will be x-rayed again and then I will go from there.

What sucks about this whole thing is the fact that I am going stir crazy being in my house all the time. There is only so much reading and surfing the internet a girl can do. This weekend is the Phoenix trip that David and I were supposed to go on, but with this cast it would be just a big hassle. Luckily enough I found people to buy my portion of the tickets for events we were going to. Only problem was the flight. He convinced United to refund the flight but Delta was not having it. So sometime in April I have another bill to pay besides cell phone bill and credit card bill. Yay.

Also my birthday is in 6 days! Have you done your shopping yet? If not go here: Danielle's Wish List

I have also decided to not do the Tackle Tuesday blog anymore. I watch sports but not a rabid fan like my fiance' for example. Maybe I will be a Tunetastic Tuesday or something since I am more into music anyway. What do you think?

Hope all is well in your world!

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better, I know it has to be hard being stuck in the house all day!!! Were you interested in one of those happy mail heart envelope plushies I make? We can do a small craft swap if so and I can make one for you!! Just let me know :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    mezmerized814@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!