Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #2: ABC's Of Me

Got this idea from http://missrashamarie.blogspot.com/2010/03/abcs-of-me.html and figured why the heck not.

A is for Age: I will be 32 in 17 days from today!
B is for Bed Size: I have a Twin Size tempurpedic bed.
C is for Chore I Hate: Dusting
D is for Dog's Name: Hudson and Sweetums
E is for Essential Start Your Day Item: Ice Tea
F is for Favorite Color: Purple
G is for Gold or Silver: Silver
H is for Height: I am in the middle of 5'7"-5'8"
I is for Instruments I Play: Clarinet, Flute, and Drums
J is for Job Title: Teacher by Day, Professional Maker of Mayhem by Night.
K is for Kids: I teach...that is enough.
L is for Living Arrangements: House with my parents.
M is for Moms Name: Phyllis
N is for Nickname: Dani, Joisey, Tink, Bunnystar Mopkins
O is for Overnight Hospital Stay: Ankle surgery when I was 16 years old.
P is for Pet Peeve: Stupid ignorant people, the phrase "cool beans"
Q is for Quote from a Movie: Caroline: Don't let people stand in your way. They're just people. like you and me! Well, maybe not like you. I don't know if I have ever met anyone like you before. (From Untamed Heart)
R is for Right or Left Handed: Right handed.
S is for Siblings: One older brother
T is for Time I Wake Up: Since I am out of work for 6 weeks due to my fracture foot, I wake up around 730am.
U is for Underwear: Yes please?
V is for Vegetable I Dislike: Spinach
X is for X-Rays: Teeth, left ankle, left foot, chin.
Y is for Yummy Food I Can Make: Anything involving cereal and apples.
Z is for Zoo Animals I Like: Polar Bears, Monkeys, Penguins

3 comments:

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!