Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #4--March 26th Edition


Thanks www.weheartit.com for the picture!

Here is Fact #4 of me

#4: For the longest time, my favorite fruit was strawberries. I would eat them a lot. About 8 years ago, I had some kiwi strawberry juice followed with a cupful of strawberries. I broke out in the most disgusting hives I have ever seen. I thought it was my laundry detergent or something, so I switched my detergents. The next day I had the kiwi strawberry juice with the cupful of strawberries and guess what--got hives again. I went to my doctor and had a battery of allergy tests and somehow I developed an allergy to strawberries. I now have to be very careful with anything that has strawberries around it. It sucks.

Another fact for you--MY BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY!!! Did you do any shopping yet? If not here is my Amazon wish list: Danielle's Super Fabulous Wish List

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. oh no i would be so sad if I developed an allergy for chocolate!!! I eat it everday!!!! Happy early birthday!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily there's lots of other yummy berries to choose from! I love it when fresh blackberries are in season :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!