Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--March 11th Edition

What am I hearting this week? Granted it might not seem like a lot due to the pain of a broken foot, but I am still loving lots of things...like....

--This quote:

--Flowers starting to bloom!

--Yay the beginning of Spring!

--"Video Phone" by Beyonce' featuring Lady Gaga:

--Rediscovering the greatness that is JAY Z:

--I want this couch:

--Chocolate Pudding with Chopped Walnuts

--That I won Penny Threads giveaway! I can not wait for my goodies to appear!

--Getting a new fiberglass splint for my foot. I hope the swelling has gone down though.

--Panda Bear Gloves...oh yes these will be mine...http://www.redvelvetart.com/accessories/mittens-mypandaheart

So I ask..what do you love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!