Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--March 18th Edition

This is what I am loving this week...here is this weeks TILT!

--The Food Network Drinking Game (Thanks Dee! http://saysdee.blogspot.com/2010/03/week-in-review-week-ahead_14.html) especially with the Alton Brown Rules.

--The Runaways will be in theaters on Friday!

--Jamming out to Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in anticipation for The Runaways.

--That my lovely fiance' David went to the book signing of Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway by Cherie Currie and got me the book as well as a personalization. Look:

--St Josephs Day and eating St. Josephs Zeppoles!

--Lady Gaga's new video "Telephone": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBsypHzF3U

--Reading The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff and finally having the message make sense! It should be recommended reading by all! Romp through the enchanting world of Winnie-the-Pooh while soaking up invaluable lessons on simplicity and natural living. It is so good...

--That my package from Penny Threads came in today! Filled with lots of yumminess..except I had to give away the Twizzlers as it is strawberry flavoured. All is well though. Can not wait to try everything!

--Spring is in the Air! Birthday in 11 days! Speaking of which here is my Amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/3LPE04IHXWXJK

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!