Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Award--The Happiness Award!

Are my eyes deceiving me? What is that in my email? A BLOG AWARD???

I started this blog at the end of February and after only 22 posts, I received an award? My heart is filled with lots of love and fuzzy feelings right now. Thank you Cait for the delicious award!

So here is the award:



and the rules of the award is to give it away to 10 friends and I have to make a list of 10 things that make me really happy. (Love this...if only EVERYONE can spread more happy in this world, the world would be so much better I think.) Here it goes:

What Makes Dani Happy?


1: Sleeping in on the weekends with one of my dogs and/or David by my side.
2: Starbucks Venti Vanilla Chai Latte + fruit and cheese plates.
3: Starting and finishing a book.
4: Puppies!
5: Jenny and Blair on Gossip Girl, Silver on 90210, Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls.
6: Teaching my students something new.
7: Hello Kitty inspiration.
8: Anything from Vegetarian Paradise 2.
9: Getting texts or phone calls from friends I haven't heard from in a long while, especially from my Dallas Star.
10: Cartoons, especially Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes

Now here are my 10 friends that make me happy. Always with inspiring words, lovely and delicious pictures and are awe-inspiring!

1: Gala Darling
2: Jacque
3: Renea Hanna
4: Rasha
5: Dee
6: Marcus Dowling
7: Miss Lucille
8: Cait
9: Samantha
10:Dani Hampton


Hope everyone has a good start to their work week, while I am resting a broken foot!

XOXO,
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about the broken foot!! Congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on to me, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the award!! You're so sweet!! Hope your foot heals very quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award- you are a doll<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! - Get that foot feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! Broken foot, that sucks. I broke mine once, when I was very young. Hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!