Saturday, February 27, 2010

Schedule of Posts for This Blog

Last night I was thinking about what articles I will write on certain days and this is what I came up with:

Mondays: Kayfabe Mondays where I will write about my thoughts on professional wrestling.

Tuesdays: Tackle Tuesdays where I will write about my thoughts on professional sports (hockey, baseball, football)

Wednesdays: Awe Wednesdays where I will write one of the journal prompts from The Awe-Manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder by Jill Badonsky

Thursdays: Things I Love Thursdays where I will write about what I heart that week on Thursdays. Idea and Inspiration from Gala Darling.

Friday: Fun Fact Friday where I will tell you something about myself. Idea and Inspiration from the Italian Hippie

Saturday: Weekend Fun where I will write about some fun things to do or see and keep you sweet and happy. Radical Self Love for everyone!

Sunday: Where I will take a break from writing....

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. huzzah for fun fact fridays. glad to see a fellow blogger will be carrying on the tradition. :) i look forward to reading your fun facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. thanks for putting me on your favorite peeps list! what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Lucille--Thank you for the comment love and of course you are a favorite peep!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!