Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello My New Blog!

Well hello there new space to call my own....

I originally kept my blog my Livejournal (http://prophecyangel.livejournal.com) and I do intend to keep that blog as well, but sometimes a girl just needs a new space to write down her thoughts, her dreams, her inspirations, her anything.

I recently started on this new journey called RADICAL SELF LOVE. It is very empowering and amazing. Over the next couple of days, I am going to write some of my thoughts on it, what I have done to start this process, as well as the journal juju I did using The Awe-Manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder by Jill Badonsky. Put it this way--this woman thinks too negatively and it must change!

That is it for now...til we meet again I forever remain

~JoiseyDani

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!