Friday, February 26, 2010

It Is Just Not The Same...

It seems to me that everything that was old is new again...especially with reboots of movies.

I do not like horror movie reboots/remakes. For whatever particular reason, (maybe oh I do not know uncreativity) the Hollywood bigwigs are remaking A Nightmare on Elm Street.

I remember about two years ago my fiance' David went to DragonCon and met Robert Englund. What David loves to do, as long as the celebrity agrees, is to have the celebrity talk to either me or one of his friends that he knows love the celebrity he met. Well Robert agreed to talk to me on the phone...but not as himself. AS FREDDY KRUEGER. He gets onto the phone and says, in the famous voice--"Hi Danielle...want to let you know that you will never see David again as he is going to be a meal for me. Sweet dreams!" I really died of fangirl squeedom.

So...I was hoping that the reboot would have some of the original camp of Robert Englund in there. It does not. It made me sad.

Here is the trailer:
A Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer 2 in HD

Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!