Thursday, August 5, 2010

Starting A New Blog Feature: Happy and Grateful Tuesday


While listening to Gala Darling's Love and Sequins #9: Manifesting and Magic Making, she makes a suggestion of writing down what you want to make your magic happen.

Now throughout the week I do three features: Kayfabe Mondays which deals with professional wrestling, Things I Love Thursday where I write down what has made me happy the past week, and finally Fun Fact Friday where I tell you a little bit about myself. I did have a feature of Tootsie Tuesday where I wrote about my foot injury from March to May 2010 but I am better now so I let that feature go to the waste side. So now I have a new feature I like to call HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TUESDAY!

I want to invite you to do this exercise with me. All you need to do is write down ONE thing that you are happy and grateful for. THATS IT. How do you start? The sentence starts "I am so happy and grateful..." and then you fill in the blank! Sounds easy, right? Well it is!

This feature will start next Tuesday August 10, 2010 at 12pm SHARP. I can not wait to read your responses!

XOXO,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!