Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #20: More Questions

Again this week I use Gala Darling's questions for the F3.

1. What is your style direction for the upcoming season?
I am a school teacher so I have to stay pretty professional but I always try to include some rock and roll style or Gossip Girl headbands into the mix. I would have to say my style is Corporate Upper East Side Rock.

2. What is your favourite song right now?

My favorite song right now would have to be Popular from the Veronicas.

3. What’s your best love advice?
My best love advice would be to always always always communicate with your partner when you have a level head. David and I had a really big fight on 23rd Street in New York City and looking back on it, it was very petty and foolish. Also, always support your partner/help them out with their interests, whether you like them or not.

4. Who is the most exciting person you’ve met recently?
Most exciting person I have met recently would be Kate Mulgrew from Star Trek Voyager. I met her at the off Broadway play Love, Loss, and What I Wore and she only stopped for me because I mentioned Star Trek. She is amazing on stage.

5. Are you doing anything wonderful this week? What is it?
This week I am doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and it feels GREAT! Last week was just crazy--from two off Broadway plays, to a NJ Jets event, to a baby shower I needed time to sleep and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!