Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #21: Money Making Opportunities

While listening to Gala Darling's Love and Sequins #2: The Smart Girls Guide to Business, she posed this statement: Make a list of all the things you love or enjoy or think you could spin into money-making opportunities. Well for this weeks F3, I will do just that!

What do I enjoy that I can turn into a money making opportunity?

Well lets see, I enjoy:

--Drawing on my computer using various inspirational photos of my favorite actors or Davids favorite actors.

--Writing my Kayfabe Monday blog every week which deals with professional wrestling.

--Writing my Things I Love Thursday blog every week.

--Shoot, writing in general!

--Taking photographs of things I love.

--Professional wrestling

--Reading various genres of books.

What do you enjoy that you can turn in a money making opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!