Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #22: Random Facts

Saw this awesome prompt on a friends blog and figured why not for this weeks F3!

Recent picture of You and 15 Interesting Facts about Yourself



1: I was the basketball bookkeeper for my high school basketball team.
2: I prefer horror movies than romantic comedies.
3: I will not eat asparagus or spinach unless feta cheese is on it to mask their flavour.
4: If I do not get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, I have a terrible headache all day.
5: Vanilla Chai Lattes and Lemonade are my favorite drinks, but not together obviously.
6: I am not a fan of horror movie remakes as they are perfect to begin with.
7: I broke my left ankle when I was 16 and had three reconstructive surgeries on it.
8: I have had over 200 stitches in my body.
9: One of my goals is to visit every state in the United States and I do not mean just going to the airport.
10: One of my favorite things to do is sit in Union Square park in New York City and people watch.
11: My favorite authors include Neil Gaiman, Chuck Palahniuk, Bret Easton Ellis, and Joyce Carol Oates.
12: I write a goals list for the year on New Years Day. I have done this since 2006.
13: I became a fan of professional wrestling at the tender age of 6 years old. Blame my older brother.
14: I survived the 110 degree heatwave of 2003 in Paris, France that killed over 10,000 people without air conditioning.
15: Baby corn is my snack of choice.

I will be on vacation from today (August 27th) to August 31st, will be home for a day on September 1st, then back out on September 2nd to September 5th. I am going to Chicago, Illinois and Atlanta, Georgia. Hope you do not miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!