Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--July 29th Edition

SQUEEE!!!! This is what has my heart bursting with squee this week.

--The television show V at the San Diego Comic Con. Can not wait for November for when this show comes back!

--Trying to do 5 laps of a Olympic size swimming pool.

--Jane Austen's Fight Club on YouTube. Watch Below:

--Revisiting Gala Darling's Love and Sequins podcasts and doing the homework assignments for F3.

--The fact that Gene Simmons and Dee Snider have HOT SONS. Oh my gosh no idea....Tuesday nights on A&E just got yummier.

--My favorite Joshi wrestler is making her America debut in September. Joshi is womens wrestling and her name is MANAMI TOYOTA.

What is making you squee with delight this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!