Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #16--July 9th Edition


Have not done one of these in a while so I think it is best I start up again! Thank you Kelly!

Here are the rules:
1. thank the person that awarded you
2. list 7 facts about yourself (which I think works perfect for my "fact tuesday post", dont you?)
3. pass the award on to 15 bloggers
4. contact the 15 bloggers you picked to let them know


So 7 facts about moi:

1: I hate it when people complain about the weather, especially the summer months. Guess what--it is MOTHER NATURE. There is nothing you can do about it. Get some water, a towel, and either a fan or air conditioning. You will be okay.

2: You would think that since I am a Italian American, I tan easily. Well I do not. I burn up like a lobster and it usually takes a week or two for me to become tan. I like the peeling stage though!

3: I have had an online journal since 2001.

4: Blowing bubbles is a great activity for me to cheer up to.

5: I always have a journal and a book in my purse.

6: I have no problem being a kid at heart. It keeps me young.

7: I really want to learn how to play dominoes.

So who do I tag? ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!