Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #17: Life Changing Habits!

Found this on another blog. Figured it would be perfect for this week's F3. I will strike the ones that I do now and put in italics what I want to accomplish. Will need my followers to support! Do you have my back? I hope so!

30 Habits that Will Change your Life

Health habits

1. Exercise 30 minutes every day. I am going swimming with my mom 3x a week and going to try and walk more.
2. Eat breakfast every day.
3. Sleep 8 hours.
4. Avoid snacking between meals. It is best to have a high protein snack in between meals or fruits/vegetables. I do that now.
5. Eat five portions of fruits and vegetables every day.
6. Eat fish.
7. Drink one glass of water when you wake up.
8. Avoid soda.

9. Keep your body clean.
10. If you smoke, stop it.
11. If you drink, stop it.
It says a glass of wine with dinner is okay.
12. Take the stairs. Ever since breaking my foot, I will say that I have gotten lazy with the stairs. Now that I seem to be better, I will take the stairs more.

Productivity Habits

1. Use an inbox system.
2. Prioritise.
3. Plan, but not too much.
4. Wake up early. I am on summer vacation now but I need to do this for my own sanity.
5. Check your email only twice per day. This will be the HARDEST one as I am constantly checking it.
6. Eliminate unimportant tasks.
7. Clean off your desk and room.
8. Automate.
9. Set strict deadlines.
10. Take one day off per week. Definitely need to "power down" once a week. I think it will be Fridays for me.

Personal Development habits

1. Read 1 book per week. I do read now but I read very slowly. With all of the time off I have, this should not be hard for me.
2. Solve puzzles.
3. Think positively. Amen. Need to do more of this.
4. Make fast decisions.
5. Wait before buying. Again, amen. Need to do more of this.
6. Meditate 30 minutes per day.

Career habits

1. Start a blog. Granted it is not about my career, but it keep my degree in check.
2. Build a portfolio. I update it every year.

What do you think? What are the habits that changed your life?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm looking forward to crossing off all the items on this list, but it certainly is a challenging task. You look like you're well on your way. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!