30 Habits that Will Change your Life
1. Exercise 30 minutes every day. I am going swimming with my mom 3x a week and going to try and walk more.
3. Sleep 8 hours.
6. Eat fish.
8. Avoid soda.
9. Keep your body clean.
11. If you drink, stop it.
12. Take the stairs. Ever since breaking my foot, I will say that I have gotten lazy with the stairs. Now that I seem to be better, I will take the stairs more.
1. Use an inbox system.
3. Plan, but not too much.
4. Wake up early. I am on summer vacation now but I need to do this for my own sanity.
5. Check your email only twice per day. This will be the HARDEST one as I am constantly checking it.
6. Eliminate unimportant tasks.
9. Set strict deadlines.
10. Take one day off per week. Definitely need to "power down" once a week. I think it will be Fridays for me.
Personal Development habits
1. Read 1 book per week. I do read now but I read very slowly. With all of the time off I have, this should not be hard for me.
2. Solve puzzles.
3. Think positively. Amen. Need to do more of this.
4. Make fast decisions.
5. Wait before buying. Again, amen. Need to do more of this.
6. Meditate 30 minutes per day.
What do you think? What are the habits that changed your life?