Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--July 22nd Edition


Love, love, love....


--That a link I emailed to Gala Darling was featured on her 7/16 Carousel! The link was this one: Are You an Organizing Extremist? and the link for the 7/16 Carousel is Carousel: Week Ending 16th July 2010

--Apparently I write like Stephen King. Want to see who you write like? Go here: I Write Like

--The movie Despicable Me! It has a great meaning and it is adorable on the screen. Definitely oscar-worthy.'

--Waking up early on a Sunday to explore my lover that is NYC.

--Finding an alternative to Starbucks--Culture Espresso Bar on 38th Street in NYC.

--Catching up on my journal writing through the use of the Awe-Manac

--This lemon scented nail polish remover my mom found in a ShopRite. Usually the nail polish removers I buy do not work, but this one in a manner of three swipes from a nail polish remover soaked cotton ball took it right off. Thanks Mom!

--VEGGIE CHIPS!

--Walking along 9th Avenue between 42nd and 53rd Street, otherwise known as Hells Kitchen, and discovering new restaurants.

--That this wrestler has grown on me, accent and all:

--Exercising for 30 minutes every day, whether it is swimming or walking. Feel the burn!

What is making you pop and fizz with love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!