Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #18: Questions!



As many of you are aware, I get a lot of inspiration and ideas from Gala Darling. About two months ago I have to say she started a question and answer blog feature called "Curious Tuesday" and some of the questions she asks are perfect for the F3. I will use July 20. 2010 questions for this weeks F3.

1. What is your very best beauty tip?

--My very best beauty tip would have to be to drink lots of water, even more than what people tell you to and get about 8 hours of sleep a night.

2. Who is your arch-nemesis?

--My arch-nemesis? I would say that I have quite a few. People that do not take responsibility for their actions, overall stupidity, anyone who talks about me being my back but then acts all nice to my face, evil catty girls from my grammar school and high school, animal cruelty, people who are mean to my family and friends, and the list goes on and on.

3. What are the three things you need to do in order to feel sane?
--The three things I need to do in order to feel sane is to brush my teeth as soon as I get out of bed, play and pet my dogs at least twice a day, and immerse myself in reading and writing.

4. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?

--Strangest food I have ever eaten would be cactus. I know, not that adventurous but it was in a salad that I had at Rodeo Bar in NYC and never thought you could eat a cactus. It tasted really bland and green.

5. What is one thing in your wardrobe which makes you feel invincible?

--One thing in my wardrobe that makes me feel invincible would have to be my purple Converse sneakers for many reasons. They make me happy and I can walk for miles in them and not complain. Plus, how many people do you know that own purple Converse? I always receive compliments on them--in fact a NYC bus driver let me on his bus twice for free because of them. How is that for invincible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!