Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tootsie Tuesday--May 4th Edition


Ahh...it feels so good to not have an apparatus on my foot...

I started physical therapy last Wednesday. My therapy starts with 20 minutes of ice therapy/massage followed by range of motion strengthening exercises as well as stretching exercises. Last Thursday it was the same thing. Last Saturday I progressed to the elipitical bike WITHOUT my velcro terminator boot on.

Last Saturday around 5pm I decided to just put my foot down and I hobbled a little bit around my room with my crutches. Last Sunday David came over and I walked around my house with one crutch. Yesterday I had another therapy session and did everything I said before as well as the leg press machine.

Now it is Tuesday and I am WALKING. Yes walking. With regular shoes. NO CRUTCHES!

I am well on my way to recovery....my ankle is very stiff and sore still but it is working itself out. Thanks to all for the encouragement and love!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congratulations! That must feel amazing! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!