Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fired Up!

Thanks to Michael Harris for this guest post

I was a little unsure whether or not I would enjoy watching Fired Up when I purchased it. The premise of two football players deciding to go to cheer-leading camp instead of their own training camp to chase girls seemed corny. It was recommended so highly however that I couldn't resist taking the chance on it. I was able to find it for a great price after browsing around online and it shipped quickly. Once I began watching it, with my friend Nate, the one who recommended it to me I got so caught up in the fun nature and enjoyable actors that I truly started enjoying watching the rest of the movie. I recognized a few of the actors and actresses from other television sh ows I had seen them in. Most of them however were people I don't think I have ever seen before. The quirky actors and funny slightly off color humor never crossed into lewdness. I will look up many of the actors and actresses in this movie to see if they have any other movies out that I might also enjoy. This was actually the first thing I did after moving back to the area and getting my new hughes net broadband internet hooked up. I had always wanted to have broadband internet and hope all my future internet purchases turn out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!