Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--May 27th Edition


While my foot is sore and swollen, here is my list of what made me squee this week.

--That my foot is sore and swollen! I know you are probably perplexed by this but it is true--I am happy about it. Why? It means I am walking and on the mend.

--That I got another site affiliation! This time it is from a fashion community website called Lookville . It is in beta testing mode right now and I do have a invite code if you would like one.

--Going to a Wine tasting for my Italian Order Lodge and realizing that I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol as well as realizing I do not like red wine.

--This quote from my Bohemian Babe e-course: I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or dehumanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

--This picture is awesome:


--Baby corn! You know the corn that Tom Hanks in Big tried to eat like a regular corn on the cob? Yep those. So nummy!

--Starting to work out again. I can do 10 minutes or cardio followed by 10 minutes of ab work. I want to work up to 30 minutes of cardio a day.

What do you love this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love Morgan's Spiced Rum, Parks And Recreation and cops that can't speak English in Times Square. I love to spell phlegm. Phlegm.

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!