Friday, May 21, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #12--May 21st Edition



For this weeks F3, I present the Seven Things Survey:

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Bed
2. Television
4. Dressers
5. Books
6. Lamp
7. Various framed posters

SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
1. Good morning/good afternoon/good evening
2. Hi there!
3. Whats up?
4. I love you
5. I want to go out.
6. Meep!
7. What are we doing this weekend?


SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. David
2. Music
3. Cell phone
4. Computer
5. Food
6. Horror movies
7. Professional wrestling

SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. go to Japan
2. go to England
4. go to Australia
5. skydive
6. March in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
7. get a classroom of my own

SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
Do You:
1. Believe in God? yes
2. Had a dream come true? no...and the dreams I have I DO NOT want them to come true...
3. Read the newspaper? yes
4. Pray? sometimes
5. Have a job? yes
6. Attend church? nope
7. Wish on shooting stars? I would have to see one first

Have you ever:
1. Gone skinny dipping? yes
2. Had surgery? yes (major and minor)
3. Swam in the dark? no
4. Been to a Bonfire? yes
5. Ran away from home? no
6. Played strip poker? yes
7. Pulled an all nighter? yep

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
Have you...
1. Cried? No
2. Sang? No
3. Been kissed? By my dogs, yes
4. Felt stupid? nah
5. Talked to an ex? no, thank goodness.
6. Missed someone? Yes
7. Hugged someone? Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Aw this was so cute!! I love little surveys like this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!