Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--May 20th Edition


So what does Dani have to be all happy happy about this week?

--V WAS RENEWED FOR SEASON 2!!!!! http://visitorsite.net

-- Read this in New York Magazine and had to share: In the South Bronx, charges were dropped against four teens who were accused of weapons possession, attempted assault, menacing, and harassment after they hit an off-duty policeman with a snowball. That's right A SNOWBALL. There is an exclusive video that were just turned over and the teens families plan on suing the City for $10 million dollars.

--Falling asleep to Nick at Nite, knowing that Nick Jr. will be on when I wake up.

--Getting hooked onto The Wendy Williams Show. Originally I hated her, but now I have grown to love her!

--This is for my Crafty Friends: 84 Places to Sell Crafts Online Besides Etsy

--Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse. This mousse is so light and flexible and it smells good. Those commercials are so true!

--STEREOMOOD!! Gala Darling as well as Real Simple Magazine mentioned it and it is brilliant! I have had a music funk lately and this is perfect! Also, my USB headset set to 100 on the volume scale is perfect for blasting music in my room.

--Tea of any kind! I usually have two cups of tea a day, one green and one black tea. I plan on trying this new tea my mom got me from Twinings called Healthy Revive which has cherries and cinnamon which sounds nummy!

--Doing all of my laundry at the beginning of the week so I can have adventures for the week.

--Connect the Dot puzzles: Need I say more? Such a stress reliever.

--Rejuvenating my love of Good Eats: Talking about the show on Food Network manned by Alton Brown. Originally I hated the fact that he sold out to Welch's but hey in this economy, you gotta do what you gotta do. Besides, he is the scientist of food! How can you not love him?

--Going back to work! I was very happy to do this.

--Getting my sleep pattern back. 12am-5:45am is normally my sleep time, then I come home at 3:30pm and take a nap from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.

--NAPS AND ICE PACKS!

--Going to a fundraiser with the New York Jets and having the New York Jets take my order and serve me. It was for the David Clowney Foundation: Jet Setting to Ghana. It was an awesome experience and I can not wait for the next event!

--Setting up four Fun Fact Friday blogs. I love being productive!

What has made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!