Friday, August 5, 2011

Things I Love Thursday Friday! -- August 5th Edition


Okay...I have a confession to make. I made an enlightening discovery the other day. My computer suffers from TMS -- Technology Menstrual Syndrome. You see, the other day I tried to burn some CD's for a friend of mine; my computer was not having it. I tried to post my Things I Love Thursday blog; again my computer was not having it. Yesterday my computer decided to let me burn my CD's and today decided to let me post my TiLT. Mind you it let me post my 30 Day Book Challenge blog yesterday so I have no idea. With that said, here is my weekly dose of love!

~~Getting to see my friend on Saturday who I have not seen since January!
~~My new pinstriped sneakers from The Alley Chicago. So comfortable.
~~My custom made pyramid studded Converse sneakers! Thanks Kristin!
~~Finding a book on the sidewalk while walking to The Strand in NYC. It was so random. The book is Bare: The Naked Truth about Stripping by Elizabeth Eaves.
~~One week to California!!!! Can you tell I am excited?
~~Watching Color Splash and RuPaul's Drag U with my mother.
~~Having the ability to palm strike/have the palm of my hand touch the floor during Zumba.
~~Getting great deals for Joe's Crab Shack, PF Changs, and El Torito out in California.
~~Convincing David to forgo Disneyland so we can have one more day in Los Angeles. Besides Knotts Berry Farm is more my speed.
~~Walking in the rain with David to a Mets game, only for the game to get postponed. Still fun though.
~~Finally seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
~~Uploading a heck a lot of videos to my YouTube channel. Go Watch them Here!


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!