Monday, August 29, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge -- Day 27-30



While the Jets vs. Giants preseason game (J E T S JETS JETS JETS!) plays in the background I thought..well...this is a great opportunity for this blog series to come to a close. I would like to thank all of the commentators who gave me excellent book recommendations while following the prompts as well as my other bloggers who took on the challenge as well. Lets finish this!

Day 27 - if a book contains ______, you will always read it (and a book or books that contain it)!

If a book contains vampires, zombies, supervillains, superheroes, fantasy, anything paranormal, weird tales of sex, erotica, or is a memoir I will always read it. For example, I just finished Dork Whore by Iris Bahr and that had weird tales of sex in it and also just finished Hack/Slash First Cut by Tim Seeley and that had zombies and supervillains.

Day 28 - First favorite book or series obsession

My first favorite book would have to be The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. This book is the story of a wronged young sailor and follows his life as he is imprisoned due to the actions of 3 jealous men. He lives in prison for an extended period of time, meeting a man who gives him hope and a life beyond his dreams. He escapes the horrid dungeon and seeks revenge on the 3 men who took away everything he ever hoped for. This book is amazing, it will not disappoint anyone. IF you have not read it, I suggest you do.

Day 29 - Saddest character death or best/most satisfying character death (or both!)


Thats easy -- Gwen Stacy is the story arc of The Amazing Spiderman #121-122.

Day 30 - What book are you reading right now?

I am going to start reading Exes and Ohs: A Downtown Girl's Mostly Awkward Tales of Love, Lust, Revenge, and a little Facebook Stalking by Shallon Lester as soon as I finish reading Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1, Fables: Legends in Exile and Kill Your Boyfriend (all graphic novels loaned to me by a dear friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!