Sunday, August 28, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 24-26


When I left for California, I will admit I did not pre-post this entries, thus I am way behind in this challenge. But have no fear! I always finish with what I start so here is Days 24, 25, and 26 in the 30 Day Book Challenge.

Day 24 - Best quote from a novel

Oh that is just too easy..."There is nothing like a dream to create the future" From Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.

Day 25 - Any five books from your “to be read” stack

1: With a Little Luck by Caprice Crane
2: A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
3: Badass by Shannen Doherty
4: The Number Mysteries by Marcus Du Sautoy
5: Bare - The Naked Truth About Stripping by Elizabeth Eaves

Day 26 -OMG WTF? or most irritating/awful/annoying book ending

I hated this book once I started to read it but was selected to do a review. It is called "Watch Out" by Joseph Suglia. He tried to be the next Chuck Palahniuk but alas he is not. Do not even bother. The ending made me throw the book out the window. Literally. Why this book is getting rave reviews on Amazon I have no idea. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!