Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- 12/8 Edition


As I sit here in this cafe' typing up this post all I keep thinking about is my new computer and when it will be in my nice possession. Granted I do enjoy going out to the internet cafe' and walking in NYC but sometimes the comfort of home is more appealing....

This week has been a fast moving one which means the excitement of the holidays are upon us! Especially with me. With that...here is what I am so much in swoony love with this week:

~~Having an activities Advent calendar. It just makes my holiday season more festive and fun!

~~Ominous black skies.

~~New scarves

~~Getting hugged out during Yo Gabba Gabba by my nephew.

~~Gingerbread Chai lattes.

~~Making paper snowflakes for my window at work. If only I had glitter...so much glitter...

~~Trying something different at my fave coffee shop.

~~Grilled cheese sandwiches that are very gooey dipped in tomato soup.

~~Oriental sesame chicken wings.

~~Being true to myself.

~~Watching Christmas specials with my lunch class. So far I have watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. So much fun!

~~Writing out my Christmas cards and getting them out early!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

~~Counting down to Santa.

~~Love Lettuce facial mask from Lush.

~~That you can Make Your Own Muppet on FAO Schwartz online! Thanks to Gala for the tip!

What are you in love with this week?

1 comment:

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!