Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- 12/22 Edition

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL! HAPPY HANUKAH, FESTIVUS, KWANZAA, BOXING DAY, GOOD RIDDANCE DAY and the many other holidays surrounding us at this time. Here is what I am in love with this week:

~~That my The Rock's speech after Survivor Series is over 100,000 views. Can not believe it!

~~This video from one of my all time favorite wrestlers "Rowdy" Roddy Piper


~~Officially on Winter Break! Oh yeah!

~~The new boots I got from my close friend Michael. So friggin comfy!

~~After making a plea to my Facebook and Twitter for help with iMovie and received no response, i conquered it all on my own!

~~This version of Lady Gaga's song "Marry The Night"


~~My new Metal Mulisha bag also from Michael! Thank you!

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!