Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- 12/15th Edition

THIS BLOG POST COMES FROM MY NEW MACBOOK AIR! He needs a name...I am thinking either Christian, Sebastian, Seth (after my nephew), or Dromis. I am not too sure. Anyway, besides being in love with my new computer here is what I am in love with this week:

~~Watching Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special with my class during lunch and screaming when someone says the secret word.

~~This song on repeat, even though I hate Party Rock Anthem:

~~Gettng Boss Tech gloves so I can text in the cold, that is if I need to.

~~Making winter ornaments.

~~Having the ability to find things in stores.

~~Trying Peppermint Mocha Latte at Starbucks and deciding it was not for me.

~~Big Bang Theory marathons!

What are you so much in love with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Love the Big Bang Theory! And I know what you mean about that LMFAO song -- can't get it out of my head ><; I've never tried the peppermint mocha latte, but the white chocolate peppermint mocha is quite good, and I'm not typically a peppermint person...

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!