Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Christmas Haul

Rockefeller Center Tree, photo taken by moi.

As I have my own Daria marathon playing on my television in the background, I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to write up my 2011 Christmas Haul. It has been a crazy festive time. Donated clothes to The Bowery Mission, wore an ugly Christmas sweater to work, drank hot chocolate, visited various holiday windows, and wore mistletoe. I think because I work in Kindergarten is the reason why this holiday season for me has been magical. I want to wish you all a festive day! For myself, today is all about my wonderful family, the food that my mom has prepared for us, and enjoying each others' company. I also cannot wait to share the joy! My wish for all of you that read my blog is that you are surrounded by loved ones and have a wonderful, relaxing day. Happiest holiday to you. With all of this being said, here is what I received this year. Please do not think I am rubbing it in -- I do know the true meaning of the season.

From my students

Gift sets from Bath and Body Works
$25 dollar gift cards from American Express and Macy's
Godiva Chocolate assorted truffles gift set.
Russell Stovers chocolate gift set
Scarf/gloves set
A wallet
Makeup case/bag
Red velvet cake pops (!!!!)

From my family
My new Apple MacBook Air. His name is Dr. Dramis Cooper.
Sparkly bracelets
Sparkly flower hair clips
A black shrug
Sparkly sweater
Black pants
New Orleans Saints bed slippers
Obey Your Body salt scrub

From Michael

New boots with a cute bow on the sides.
A bag from Metal Mulisha
Logitech headphones for my computer

From David

$400 dollars for my new computer
The Completed Animated Series dvd set of Daria
The Complete Fourth Season dvd set of The Big Bang Theory
The Complete Second Season dvd set of Gossip Girl
The Complete Third Season dvd set of Gossip Girl
The Complete mini-series dvd set of the original V
Pirate Snoopy doll
A New York Mets plush apple
Zach Ryder "Broski" t-shirt

Tell me what you received in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!