Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- 12/29 Edition

Why hello there fellow bloggers! I have been chillin' at home this past week as it is winter break for me. Enjoying the crisp cold air, the stillness of NYC, and just overall relaxation. With that said, here is what I am in love with this week.

~~The website 8 Tracks. It is a website where you can make mixes and share them with your friends. A new form of the mix tape you would make! i love it.

~~This mashup for the best songs of 2011


~~The television show Suburgatory. How did I miss out on this show??

~~Buxom Buxom lash mascara. I usually do not wear mascara as I feel it makes my lashes clump together but this one does not do that. It makes my lashes look so full.

~~Finding some new music, especially this band called Glasnost. Check him out here -- Glasnost Music

~~Cleaning out my closet and donating more items to The Bowery Mission!

~~Thinking of a grand gesture for my 34th Birthday.

~~Getting new calendars.

~~Having my mom comb out all of the tangles in the back of my head

~~Red Velvet cake pops.

~~Having a respect for detail.

~~Being all caught up with my work when I return from winter break.

~~Uncrowded holiday markets.

~~Obsessing over products from LUSH.

~~Random people in Union Square holding signs telling you to smile because you are beautiful.

~~Apple crumb doughnuts.

~~Sincere charity.

~~Using headbands as necklaces

~~Finding joy in everything.

~~Having week long Daria marathons.

~~The sounds of winter in NYC.

~~Having a week off from work.


What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!