Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--9/30 Edition

It has been a cold and dreary day in the land of Jersey...lets add some sunshine to it!

What I have been in love with this week:

--Meeting the whole New Jersey Devils team! David and I went to the NJ Devils Season Ticket Holders BBQ and while we were there we met Jason Arnott, Patrik Elias, Ilya Kovulchuk, Jamie Langenbrunner, Zach Parise, Brian Rolston, Travis Zajac, Dainius Zubrus, Mark Fraser, Andy Greene, Henrik Tallinder, Anton Volchenkov, Colin White, MARTIN BRODEUR, and Johan Hedberg. Thanks again to David Cohen for making this happen! Also got really yummy food and drinks and a great experience.

--Sitting right behind the goal zone at the NJ Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers pre-season game. Never had seats like that before.

--Twinings Herbal Revive Tea. It has cherry and cinnamon in it and it is nummy, especially on a rainy day.

--Speaking of that, RAINY DAYS! The perfect opportunity to cuddle up with someone you love, a good book, a nice hot steaming cup of tea. Mmmm...

--Packing for Daytona Beach! I will be there next weekend for a professional wrestling pay per view.

--Being a VIP at TNA Wrestling. It pays to know the right people...

--Planning out my outfits for Daytona the week before I go.

--Getting excited for Universal Studios and HARRY POTTER PARK!

What are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!