Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #24: 15 Games in 15 Minutes


First of all, let me apologize for being so distant lately. I need to write a Kayfabe Monday blog in the next hot minute and pay attention to my blogs and followers! I feel so bad for neglecting you so but with work (I am a 3rd grade class support teacher) I am so tired when I get home. I hope you can forgive me! So with that, I give you this weeks F3!

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen video games you've played that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

1) Super Mario Brothers
2) Tetris
3) Ms. Pac Man
4) Guitar Hero
5) Brain Age
6) Dance Dance Revolution
7) Duck Hunt
8) Hogan's Alley
9) The Legend of Zelda
10) Skate or Die
11) Gauntlet Legends
12) The House of the Dead
13) Castlevania
14) Spy Hunter
15) Mortal Kombat

YOUR TURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!