Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--9/16th Edition


This week has been hectic with work and other job opportunities but I will try my best to write this list.

--Grilled Cheese and Tomato at Think Coffee in NYC. After a hectic week, I looked forward to this sandwich and it was DELICIOUS!

--Loud, obnoxious thunder that is perfect for cuddling with my dogs.

--Phenomenal also known as David. I can go on and on, but I will not.

--Making new friends at work due to school closings.

--Being the girl that tries to keep my friend awake who got stuck in a car accident on Back to School night and she did not get home until 130am. She made it into school the next day but was a zombie.

--Buying summer dresses for fall wardrobe

--Sweaters, cardigans, tea, black tights...I heart fall.

--That Neil Gaiman, one of my favorite authors, will appear as a cartoon in Arthur!

--Signing up for a One Day University and taking a class with JOYCE CAROL OATES as my instructor. Can not wait!

--Daytona Beach in THREE WEEKS!!


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!