Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--9/9 Edition


Oh TiLT...how I have missed you....

What made me squee and yell with love this week?

--ATLANTA! I learned what true Southern hospitality is and it is a great feeling. Still have a blog to write up about it.

--Returning back to work. Yes most people will say "are you crazy?" but it was nice to see my co-workers and friends again.

--Having only one grade level this year! Last year I was a floater between 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th and it was TORTURE. So glad I am in one grade level which is 3rd grade.

--The return of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday!!! So can not wait...

--The return of 90210 and Gossip Girl on Monday 9/13! I have missed my fandom...

--Meeting Morena Baccarin "Anna" from V! She is very personable and down to earth. I have a bunch of videos from her panel I need to put together and when I do I will upload here. Here is the picture:

--Curling up in my nice warm bed and taking a 2 hour nap after work.

--Baby Bell snack cheese..you know the ones that you unwrapped from a red waxy enclosure to reveal a perfect size wheel of cheese? Yes that one. So good.

--Having a good third grade class this year, maybe some chatterboxes but all in all okay.

--Being energetic even after a long day of work! I know that contradicts my nap sentiment, but it is still there!

What are you squeeing about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!