Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--9/23 Edition


My life has been a whirlwind of busy right now and that is a great thing! As always, I stop and reflect the things that have made me feel so in love for the week....here it goes!

--The season known as AUTUMN! I love this season. The cool crisp air, sweaters, cardigans, tights under skirts, hot apple cider, pumpkins, Halloween, horror movies, NYC Zombie Crawl...so much stuff in Fall is a joy.

--Having word vomit in work. Let me explain. There is a girl I work with who constantly brings up the negative, complains and whines, drops designer name brands like there is no tomorrow, etc. For some strange reason I always tip-toed around her. Not anymore. When the complaining starts, I just say what is on my mind. It feels GOOD.

--Being broke. Wait, what?? How can a person be in love with having no money? Simple--I am enjoying things again that I took for granted and learning how to entertain myself without money in my pocket. I am listening to music more, reading more, catching up on movies on DVD, and enjoying the art of the nap. Do not get me wrong, I do have money in the bank but I have various bills that I need to take care of by November 1st and after then, I should be okay.

--Having the greatest girlfriends in the world who are always there to lend a ear and share their crazy with me.

--Daytona Beach in about 2 weeks! So can not wait!

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!