Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy and Grateful Wednesday 10/13/2010

Okay...I know that this is a day late, but this is what I am truly happy and grateful for.

I am so happy and grateful that my parents were home when someone or something set the garbage on the side of my house on fire causing the fire to go up the side of the house and destroy the porch.

If my parents were not home, it could have been A LOT worse. Here is the story: Trash fire damages porch of home

I want to say THANK YOU to my neighbours who constantly called over and over to get the JCFD to my house. I also want to thank everyone for the outpouring of emotions and offers for help. My family is fine, I am fine, the dogs are fine.

I am still in shock. I went away to Daytona Beach with my fiance' and came home to a fire. We think THEY did it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!