Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--10/14 Edition



What do I heart and squee over this week?

--The Jersey City Fire Department for getting to my house in record time and containing the fire that could have taken my whole house in 14 minutes. THANK YOU!

--Sleeping for 10 hours. I guess my body needed it.

--Breakfasts that David makes me.

--Burger King tater tots. They are nummy!

--Jeff Hardy turning heel on TNA Wrestling. It will be a great sight to see as he is an creative soul and artist. Long live CONTROVERSY! (That is the name I want his stable to be.)

--The water in Daytona Beach. Bright blue green, warm, and the waves were not that bad.

--Gala's new Love and Sequins podcast that deals with my lovah, NEW YORK! I have my own list of places I love/want to try so this will be great for new adventures.

--Thinking of Halloween costumes.

--Cuddling with my dogs as soon as I get home.

--Warm tea waiting for me when I get home from work.


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!